About STP

Siam Trading Post STP an American Business here in SE Asia, with offices in  Boston, Singapore and Philippines.

Our Philippines Office offers the finest quality authentic style sports game jerseys shirts and shorts. NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. Custom made to order jerseys and team uniforms at great prices. Siam Trading Post offering authentic style pro game jerseys that are superbly crafted and custom made in any size, name & number. The tackle twill lettering and numbers are just like authentic game jerseys worn by the players, everything is cloth and sewn in place. Siam Trading Post-Sport Shirts Jerseys Shorts

45 Responses to About STP

1. Phil says:

I would like to pay with Credit Card. You do not offer that option? Or did I miss it at checkout. Looking to make a purchase from your site soon. Most sites allow for credit card payment.

Phil

2. siam says:

yes we take credit cards for payment.

3. P says:

I am having trouble registering as a customer…are we able to just call, place an order and pay over the phone? I have been trying for several days now to register and it will not allow me. I am trying to place a Christmas order asap…please help!!

Thank you! ~P

4. siam says:

You can email us the information if needed also you do not need to registered to purchase you can purchase as a guest.

5. Paul slaughter says:

I saw ur custom split jersey. I want one with half Payton manning and kaepernick jersey slit

6. siam says:

Siam Trading Post is always happy to do split custom jerseys at no added cost. Here is the instructions for how to order a split jersey.

1) Go to Siamtradingpost.com and look at our jerseys offered.
    2) Select the first half of the jersey that you would like and place the order with correct size and shipping option.
    3) After shopping is done go to account checkout, with the checkout process for the order is a notes to seller shipping notes area. Enter the information for the second half of the jersey within
    this section.
    4) Name on the jersey, number or number and any special request
    5) Complete check out and pay for your order

Your order will be processed and a email message will be sent to you confirming the information and the jersey that you want. The jersey will then be produced 7 to 10 days, once completed it will be shipped to you. Another email will be sent with your shipping information.

7. di ingalsbe says:

I am needing a custom split NBA LAKERS GOLD/PURPLE WITH A 24 ON FRONT AND #1 ON BACK, ALSO NAME “LADY MAMBA”

CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR ME?

TY

8. siam says:

How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

1) Go to Siamtradingpost.com and look at our jerseys offered.
    this section.
    4) Name on the jersey, number or number and any special request
    5) Complete check out and pay for your order

9. Richard says:

Hi, I tried to contact you through the email link listed but it was returned. I need a custom split football jersey for my wedding. Please let me know the best way to contact you or email me at the address provided. Thank you!

10. Tim says:

How long will it take to get a 1993 Wayne Gretzky all star jersey after payment?

11. siam says:

Depending upon shipping selected can have in about 10 days.

12. eric says:

im looking a split jersey of andrew luck and peyton manning jersey can u make it

13. Geno says:

Awesome….awesome…awesome!
    I ordered the E. Smith 75th Anniversary jersey on 9/11/14. I received it last night 9/24/14. I am amazed at the quality for a 8X jersey. I will definitely be ordering additional jerseys from this company.

14. Matt White says:

Could you do split jerseys for nfl and college? I’m a utes and chargers fan and would like a split one of Eric waddle

15. krysia mielczarek says:

do you make college split football jerseys. I am interested in UW Madison (Basgers) vs western Illinois university

Thanks

16. siam says:

Yes happy to make any split jersey

17. siam says:

Yes happy to provide any split jersey you want.

18. siam says:

How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

1) Go to Siamtradingpost.com and look at our jerseys offered.
    2) Select the first half of the jersey that you would like (please select a jersey that offers custom name and number) and place the order with correct size and shipping option.
    this section.
    4) Name on the jersey, number or number and any special request
    5) Complete check out and pay for your order

Please do not select for the first have a jersey that has a fixed name and number, the first half needs to be a custom name and number jersey.

19. samuel says:

I need 2 half Houston texans half dalles cowboys with the name peacock on the back and the number 88 can y’all do that

20. siam says:

1) Go to Siamtradingpost.com and look at our jerseys offered.
    this section.
    4) Name on the jersey, number or number and any special request
    5) Complete check out and pay for your order

21. JEFF THOMAS says:

do you have jerseys in big men sizes 6x or 7x ?

22. siam says:

Jersey to size 10X is standard for us. And if you need we are happy to provide custom sizes.

23. Bradley says:

Are the jerseys true to size? or are they smaller? Should one order a size up just in case?

24. siam says:

Please see our sizing charts as jersey sizes are not standard across the industry or even within the same manufacturer Nike, Reebok, Mitchell Ness like most supplier have different sizes for different lines within their brands. Unlike normal clothing sizes are not standard across the indrustry.

25. billy says:

I am looking for a Miami Hurricanes football jersey. Do you have them?

26. bill says:

I would like to have a jersey made of a minor league baseball team here in New York called the Rockland Boulders. Is this possible? also would like to see pictures of your Hamilton Tiger Cats jerseys website only seems to have images from stock sources. please let me know. thanks.

27. siam says:

Yes we can provide these.

28. siam says:

We can provide Rockland Boulders jerseys to you. We have no other pictures of the Tiger Cats Jerseys.

29. Carter says:

I would like something exactly like what I seen on Devin Hesters Facebook except with Brandon Marshall and Jets instead of Falcons could that work if so how much would it be and could I possibly get a preview? Thanks, Carter

30. siam says:

Hello,

Yes we can provide this jersey but they are custom made to order so no preview is offered. As for how to order and pricing;

How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

1)Go to Siamtradingpost.com and look at our jerseys offered.
    2)Select the first half of the jersey that you would like (please select a jersey that offers custom name and number) and place the order with correct size and shipping option.
    3)After shopping is done go to account checkout, with the checkout process for the order is a notes to seller shipping notes area. Enter the information for the second half of the jersey within
    this section.
    4)Name on the jersey, number or number and any special request
    5)Complete check out and pay for your order

31. billy says:

How can I see what Miami Hurricane football jerseys you have?

32. Gaby says:

Looking to get a Ny jets Nike jersey in a size 5xl does it run true to size because it says in the size chart that a 5xl nfl jersey is a size 64 but nike jerseys run small so should I get a size up or is it okay to just get the 5xl

33. stephanie harris says:

I would like to have a split jersey of Saints and Cowboys. I didn’t see those 2 jersey as an option to pick. Let me know if your able to do.. Thanks

34. siam says:

Our sizes are as stated within our size charts. We are not responsible for other suppliers sizing.

35. andy says:

What a great site I asked a question and had my answer within a few hours keep up the great work I recommend this site to anyone all over the world pleasant customer service keep up the good work I be back any day .regards andy in canada

36. Eric says:

I’m looking for a Hamilton tiger cats jersey in the Canadian football league. Do you do CFL jerseys too ?

37. siam says:

Yes happy to do so

38. Kristie says:

Can you make a split jersey for my dog? I tried to email you guys but the email came back undeliverable. Thanks

39. Melissa says:

Hi i was looking for ohio state buckeye Jersey 5x. Would you be able to do that ?

40. siam says:

Happy to provide this jersey.

41. Greg Bubba Wade says:

Customer service is wonderful! As a business owner, I’ve never dealt with such professional customer service. I sincerely look forward to my custom jersey purchase.

42. Lindsey says:

Texas Christian University – horned frogs – play South Dakota State University – jackrabbits this fall in college football. My family has a long history with both colleges – I have degrees from both. Would you do a women’s small split front back jersey with TCU on the front and SDSU on the back?

43. siam says:

Yes happy to provide this jersey