Custom Made Split NFL Game Jerseys

Siam Trading Post Patriots Saints Jersey

Split Jerseys

STP Custom Split NFL Jersey

Split Jerseys

Custom Made to Order split Jerseys

Custom Made Split NFL Game Jerseys

We produce custom Jerseys, any size, name or number. Big and Tall Ladies or Youth sizes produced to order.  Jerseys can be done in the New Nike Elite or Rebook Authentic game jersey style. Let your imagination run wild, combine college and NFL teams, or any combination you like. Also can do custom split Hockey, Basketball and Baseball Jerseys.

Whatever you can think of, we can do. Please email us for details siamtradingpost@gmail.com . Thousands of custom made jerseys available on our website.

Siam Trading Post has the and largest selection of  Split NFL Game Jerseys sport shirts, jerseys, and shorts  available on the web. We can provide for any of your request, in any size, name and number. Custom design jerseys also available with no min order. Looking for a throwback or split Jerseys we can also provide those jerseys. Please email any questions

Split NFL Game Jerseys

Shipping is the same flat rate anywhere in the world. Authentic style premium quality NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB Every Team Size Name Number. All STITCHED and EMBROIDERED, no screen printing or iron ons, we use long lasting full Tackle Twill like Pro Game uniforms.

Our production costs are much higher on split jerseys so as of August 15, 2016 we will only be providing true split jersey.  You need to order two jerseys to get one completed split jersey.

This entry was posted in New Products and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

285 Responses to Custom Made Split NFL Game Jerseys

1. siam says:

How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

Siam Trading Post is always happy to do split custom jerseys at no added cost. Here is the instructions for how to order a split jersey.

1) Go to Siamtradingpost.com and look at our jerseys offered.
    2) Select the first half of the jersey that you would like and place the order with correct size and shipping option.
    3) After shopping is done go to account checkout, with the checkout process for the order is a notes to seller shipping notes area. Enter the information for the second half of the jersey within
    this section.
    4) Name on the jersey, number or number and any special request
    5) Complete check out and pay for your order

Your order will be processed and a email message will be sent to you confirming the information and the jersey that you want. The jersey will then be produced 7 to 10 days, once completed it will be shipped to you. Another email will be sent with your shipping information.

2. Chris Hines says:

What’s the cost of a custom split jersey?

3. siam says:

See How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

4. Boo says:

Hello. Has anyone purchased a jersey from this site?

5. Jasper Ceja says:

I wanted a Carolina Panthers home(black) Jersey on one half and Denver broncos home (orange) on the other half with the number being 89 and last name Ceja

6. Kellie Alvord says:

can I upload a picture of the jersey I would like made?

7. bryan anderson says:

I am wondering if you can make a custom packer/raiders jersey and what the cost would be. Any help you can be is appreciated.

8. alfred says:

Wondering if you could make a Nfl split jersey of emmitt smith half arizona cardinals half Dallas Cowboys? If so how much would it be.

9. Steven Buehler says:

On the split Jersey’s, Do we pay for both shirts that have to be cut in half or are they just a single whole shirt that screen printing makes it look like 2 shirts cut in half and sewn together?

Either way, I will probably be ordering in the next few months. Have to get a Chiefs/Bears jersey for my son for the Chiefs/Bears game next year. I’m a Chiefs fan and his mother is a Bears fan. Needless to say, we are divorced now. LOL

10. Mrs. Kendall says:

I would like to order a split jersey for my child. Steelers/Bengals, numbers 04, name on back of jersey combining troy polamalu/aj green

11. siam says:

See How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

12. siam says:

We never screen print all jerseys are on field tackle twill style.

See How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

13. siam says:

See How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

14. siam says:

See How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

15. siam says:

We service over 10,000 clients a year. Look at our Facebook Page over 5000 likes.

16. Joe Stull says:

Hey, I am looking to get a custom jersey made. Half one team and half another team. But mine is a little tricky. I want half a college team and half an NFL team. Is this possible? Please email me and let me know how I would go about doing this. Thanks

17. siam says:

See How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

18. Pingback: Buy Custom Split Jersey | Buy genuine nhl jersey

19. Pingback: Buy Custom Half And Half Football Jerseys | Buy genuine nhl jersey

20. Tony Foster says:

I want a New Orleans Saints and St. Louis Rams, #33, XL, FOSTER jersey

21. siam says:

We have happy to supply any split jersey you would like.

22. jay says:

HELLO MY NAME IS JAY I AM DYING TO HAVE A PHOENIX SUNS SPLIT JERSEY IF YOU CAN SEND ME A EMAIL OR PICTURE OF ONE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

23. siam says:

We are happy to provide Split Jerseys but they are custom made to order. We do have many pictures posted here and in our Facebook Account.

24. Ryan Allen says:

Looking to get a half blue Toronto Maple Leafs jersey and half red Ottawa Senators jerseys made. It is for my wife as a bit of a gift for our wedding. How much are they and can you guys make one like this?

25. siam says:

Happy to provide this jersey for you. The price is the same as the standard Leafs or Senators jersey. Please see the wed site for more information.

26. Monica Hill says:

Good morning, do you split college and NFL Jersey

27. siam says:

Yes happy to do any split jersey you request.

28. Nadia says:

Hi, I’m wondering if you do custom split t-shirts? Or jersey for women sizes?

29. Melissa says:

I need information on doing a split NHL tshirt or jersey; I would like to do a Chicago Blackhawks and Toronto Maple Leafs combo.

Thank you.

30. siam says:

Happy to provide ladies sizes and or split jerseys.

31. siam says:

Happy to provide any split jersey requested.

32. stephanie harris says:

I would like the dallas and saints

33. Andrew William Frazer IV says:

Hello,
    Im very interested in getting an order in with you ASAP, i would like two get two jerseys one (Mens) one (Ladies) Both would be Half New York Jets and Half Dallas Cowboys they will both have different numbers and will most likely be between 5-10 characters on the back. we haven’t decided on what colored jersey variant we would choose yet but, I was wondering if you could shoot me an Email, and let me know more about the cost as well as other details. Thanks for your time.
    ~Andrew

34. Erin says:

Hi I emailed you to find out details and have one ordered but email address is invalid it is saying.

35. Lexis Mendoza says:

Where do u Go to order spilt jersey?

36. Tamar says:

I need to order a newborn and toddler jersey. But we need it to be half DC Cowboys and Greenbay. Can you make that?

37. Tamar says:

I need to order a newborn and tiddler jersey. Half DC cowboys and half Greenbay. Can you do that?

38. Tamar says:

I need a toddler and newborn jersey. 1/2 cowboy’s 1/2 Greenbay. Can you do that?

39. stephanie harris says:

I placed an order today for 2 split jerseys and was not sure if the notes in the comment box went through for the remaining instructions for the split side of the jersey. I did send a few emails trying to get confirmation and have not received an email back yet for confirmation. Please advise if there is anymore I need to do to make sure I have the right order..

40. siam says:

Yes happy to do so we do many infant jerseys.

41. siam says:

How to Order Split Sports Jerseys

1)Go to Siamtradingpost.com and look at our jerseys offered.
    2)Select the first half of the jersey that you would like (please select a jersey that offers custom name and number) and place the order with correct size and shipping option.
    3)After shopping is done go to account checkout, with the checkout process for the order is a notes to seller shipping notes area. Enter the information for the second half of the jersey within
    this section.
    4)Name on the jersey, number or number and any special request
    5)Complete check out and pay for your order

Please do not select for the first half a jersey that has a fixed name and number, the first half needs to be a custom name and number jersey.

42. siam says:

Yes happy to do so.

43. David Hernandez says:

I’m looking for a SF 49ers jersey split w/ a SF Giants jersey…. But I would like some of the Giants jersey going into the 49er jersey and some of the 49er jersey going into the Giants jersey

44. Judee says:

What is the cost of an adult split jersey?

45. Adrian says:

Can you do a spilt Jersey with eagles and cowboys? With a personalized name in the back with the number being 1.

46. Nick says:

What it be at all possible to get a throwback Reggie white half eagle half packer jersey. both teams with the throwback because I couldn’t find a custom throwback for either team.

47. Harold Taylor says:

siam,

Can you make split team NHL jerseys, one half Chicago Blackhawks, the other half Anaheim Ducks in children’s sizes and if so, how much do they cost?

Harold

48. siam says:

Yes we can make any split jersey requested.